Peering with TheMaple AS216340
This document describes how and where to peering with TheMaple AS216340 Network, including requirements and other factors that may affect how we peer with others.
- The peer must have a complete and up-to-date entry on PeeringDB.
- The peer must have a valid ASN and prefixes
- The peer must maintain valid ASN and prefixes records with IRR.
- The peer mush not adverties our prefixes to Tier1 transit providers.
- The peer mush not adverties to us other than their own and customer prefixes.
- ASN: 216340
- AS-SET: AS216340:AS-MAPL
- PeeringDB info: AS216340 in PeeringDB
- BGP communities: AS216340 BGP Customer Guide
- Looking glass: To-Do
- Suggested prefix limit for IPv4: 0 (Not support IPv4 now)
- Suggested prefix limit for IPv6: 256
- You can found us in any listed Internet Exchanges (IXP) we present and peering through IXP
- If you want to peer through tunnel, email us and we can setup a tunnel for you.